NOTE TO ALL ATHLETES: This is a scheduled “back-off” week. Every 3-4 weeks we lower the volume for a number of reasons that will benefit performance in the long run. I know you are motivated, and want to do more. The question is… are you smart enough to trust the process?
2016 REGIONAL & OPEN ATHLETES 1. Snatch Build up to a single heavy lift from blocks – set the blocks up so the bar is about knee height.
2. Conditioning 21 Power Snatch, 135/95 21 Burpees over Bar 15 OHS, 135/95 15 Burpees over Bar 9 Squat Snatches, 135/95 9 Burpees over Bar
3. CrossOver Symmetry Iron Scap Protocol If you don’t have CrossOver Symmetry go online and buy it, then do Bulletproof Shoulders. The demo video is posted below.
2. Strength Accessory 3-5 rounds NOT for time of: 1.5 Legless Rope Climb, 15′ – after climbing to the top, descend without your legs, tap 1 foot to the ground and climb 1/2 way back up. NO FEET at any point. 20 Dumbbell Skull Crushers – you choose the weight
2016 OPEN ATHLETES 1. Conditioning TEAMS of 3 Complete the following for time: 100 Calorie Row 100 Deadlifts, 155/105 80 Calorie Row 80 Hang Power Cleans, 155/105 60 Calorie Row 60 Front Squats, 155/105 40 Calorie Row 40 Push Jerks, 155/105 20 Calorie Row 20 Clusters, 155/105
2. Gymnastics Conditioning 5 rounds of: :20 max unbroken strict C2B + max Strict Pull ups 1 minute rest between rounds. The idea is to do as many unbroken strict C2B as possible. Then use the remaining time in the :20 to get as many strict pull ups as you can (these do not need to be unbroken).
2016 REGIONAL ATHLETES 1. Conditioning With a running clock… A. In 10 minutes complete a 1 mile run + max reps of Clean and Jerks, 135/95 Rest 3 minutes B. In 7 minutes complete a 800m run + max reps of Power Snatches, 115/80 Rest 3 minutes C. In 4 minutes complete a 400m run + max reps of Thrusters, 95/65
3. Conditioning For time: 50′ OH Walking Lunge, 185/135 20 TTB 50′ Front Rack Walking Lunge, 185/135 20 TTB 50′ Back Rack Walking Lunge, 185/135 20 TTB
2016 OPEN ATHLETES 1. Conditioning With a running clock… A. In 10 minutes complete a 1 mile run + max reps of Clean and Jerks, 135/95 Rest 3 minutes B. In 7 minutes complete a 800m run + max reps of Power Snatches, 115/80 Rest 3 minutes C. In 4 minutes complete a 400m run + max reps of Thrusters, 95/65